View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:25 AM   #674
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dclauzel View Post
Personally, I don't feel the need for a screen protector. I don't have any reflects when I read, and the firgermarks are very low, and on the edges. I am more looking for a hard case for protecting the screen from shocks than from fatty fingertips
The thing I don't like about an unprotected screen is the possibility of accumulating scratches.

The stock screen is matte anyway, so you shouldn't have any problem with reflections either way. Danicca was trying to be sure not to add reflective issues with a screen protector, hence our conversation about choosing matte versus "clear."
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote