Thread: Browser issues
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #1
manchuia
Connoisseur
manchuia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.manchuia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.manchuia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.manchuia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: In under a month I will have had both Sonys and a Kindle
Browser issues

Well for some reason my browser wont pull up pages. It's not that the network connection doesn't work as the kindle store updates and my daily magazines / blogs all update fine. It's just anything with the browser seems to fail.

I have narrowed it down to the inability of the browser to actually populate anything in the URL section. No matter what I type it disappears and the browser just brings up blank. This goes for bookmarks, home page, manually entered in items, wikipedia, and search through the menu / search symbol.

I am hoping someone knows of a way I can do a hard reset on the kindle (or wipe it clean) as this is a major issue for me (part of the reason I bought the thing). I have turned it off /on. I have allowed the battery to run out, and I am basically out of ideas.

Any help is always appreciated.
manchuia is offline   Reply With Quote