View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 02:39 PM   #32
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
So because you have a problem with what you think I said (seeing as your "quote" is neither what I said nor thought), you should now chastise me and have the last word. Were you not capable of taking your own advice and ignoring what you think I said?
I have never said that I should have the last word (show me where I did, if I'm mistaken). You, however, asked that people stop discussing the issue.

Quote:
For the record I don't skim, I read. Why should I alter what works for me to depend on others to do what I'm supposed to be doing? [/Rhetorical question]
So don't alter it. But don't expect people to alter their posts or refrain from commenting to suit your preferences, because you're tired of an issue.

Quote:
You are free to your opinions, as I am free to mine. I will not discuss this with you any further. This is my last word on the subject.
You asked me two questions, so I answered them.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote