View Single Post
Old 07-21-2011, 05:22 AM   #9
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookworm_Girl View Post
I've been mostly using Aldiko because I like that you can scroll up / down on the left edge of the screen to change the brightness. You scan swipe the right edge to change font size. It makes it easier when switching from day to night. I think Moon+ also allows you to swipe the edge for brightness too.
I was using Aldiko, but it won't work properly on the Xoom, it crashes if you rotate the tablet.

I dumped it for that reason and have been using FBReader and Moon reader ... and the Kindle App.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote