View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009, 03:21 PM   #14
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Ok, either certain people are ignoring the fact that I -AGREED- with them that it should be looked into by the mods (and forwarded to said users) or they are just complaining about my responses for the sake of complaining. My responses were just on key points that were questioned or commented about, NOT a denial of the problem. So I'll just leave the thread with a quote from a few posts back, by me;

Quote:
Since the list seems to be growing, it probably should be looked into. I don't have the problem, [...]
-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote