View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 05:58 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporadic View Post
I understand that.

This isn't meant to replace Deals, Freebies, and Resources forum but to help out Kindle owners, either new or not, find free books without having to dig through multiple threads in that forum or dig through the bestsellers list on Amazon.

That's why I posted it here in the Kindle forum
MobileRead is an inclusive forum board, and to me, separating free Kindle books to their own thread is exclusive.

You can post what you would like, of course.

However, it would be a shame if someone with another brand device didn't see a book available to them because it was listed here, and not on "freebies" board.