View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:35 PM   #13
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
I refuse to do Book Reviews. Or read them. Most of the time when others say are Great I find Boring 1/2 the time don't finish reading. So its Whats Best is whats best for you!
Stopped looking at reviews ages ago, mostly because "couldn't put it down" = badly written and lots of predictable stuff happening. However I quite enjoyed books that were deemed mostly "boring and too complicated"
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote