View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Wonder why?
I actually wrote the contacts for the two library systems I can get ebooks from. The one for my local library has pretty much said they're not buying any more Mobipocket format, since the demand is just so much higher for Adobe.

You do have to wonder if it's a self-fulfilling prophesy, though...I pretty much stopped visiting there, because I can't get Mobipocket. (And they do - very rarely - still get the occasional ebook in Mobipocket). So demand remains high for Adobe, yeah?

The other library system has more Adobe that Mobipocket, but still is purchasing new books in Mobipocket. I try to borrow heavily there just to stress that Mobipocket is a desired format for at least some of its patrons!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote