View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:09 PM   #38
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Both are equally good in certain ambient light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FanciFreez View Post
Ok, other than what you mentioned.. what is best for reading books? I know the HDX is perfectly clear and crisp.. that being said.. if someone had a gun to your head and you had to pick one or the other for reading a book, (KPW or HDX) which would it be? very interested in your opinion.. the stock KPW or the stock HDX?.. just as they came from the factory..
In good light environments I only use my PW 2013 to read. At dusk I read only on my HDX 2013 with music playing from it.

The only Bible I use in Church is the AcroBible which runs on the HD 2012 and the HDX 2013 but does not run on the PW 2013.

My wife uses the QVC App on the HD 2012 and the HDX 2013.

I constantly reference the Weather Channel App on the HDX 2013. It keeps the temperature constantly up to date in the Notification down sweep on the HDX 2013. It did not do that in the HD 2013.

Many times my wife is reading at the same time as me on her PW 2012 while I am reading on the HDX 2013.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote