View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:38 AM   #26
Redjack443
Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!Redjack443 , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
my Kobo mini is one day old, and I am coming from a Pocketbook - I love the lightness and the crisp screen on the Kobo, other things I like less (e.g. the way a large library is difficult to navigate if you are one of those weirdos, like me, who like to have no shelves and only look at titles or author sort: then you have zillion pages to navigate!), but I have a lot to learn on this forum, so I am sure many issues are due to me being a Kobo ignoramus
But then one question: the book I am currently reading tells me what percentage I have read of the current chapter, and does not refer to the overall book: is there some setting I should change to get info on the overall percentage I've read?
If you go to the Bookstore tab, there is a search button, which can also be used to search your library, instead of just the Kobo store.
Redjack443 is offline   Reply With Quote