View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
qlob
Official Lurker
qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.qlob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yeah the older free source might do the trick.
I was thinking more of something like: http://luacraft.com/ (hence my lua hints)
that would probably require less wheel reinventing and is already a working product - I know - I use it.
I own and have paid for every minecraft license ever requested of me, including the 4J port and dont feel messing around getting his LICENSED software onto the kindles is a big issue. You have to buy it to run it anyway.
But for testing yes we could run the older server code also.
Any further thoughts after these revelations?
I only mentioned Minecraft4K as I thought size could be an issue here..... Maybe we should work towards MC4K as a Proof Of Concept? If we want to run it on the 3, (probably unlikely...) we would have to figure a way to control it without a touchscreen...

Interesting thoughts here..... If only I knew lua or java... sadly, I'm stuck with a very rudimentary knowledge of python...
qlob is offline   Reply With Quote