View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 09:03 AM   #10
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
I would be quite ticked. The hardware might be very similar, but the software is quite different. The mobi version of the Gen3 firmware allows you to use dictionaries and to control many layout features (such as font type). If I didn't have a Pocketbook that allows me even more flexibility, I would probably have kept my Cybook for this reason. If you like it as is, well and good, but I think you have a good case for a refund given that the item was falsely (even if through incompetence) advertised.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote