Thread: Track replies
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Track replies

First of all I'd like to thank the creator/creators of MR. I've been on a lot of forums throughout the years and there's none that beats MR in it's simplicity and user friendliness.

When posting in a thread it's brilliant to automatically be subscribed to the thread. However some threads have a heavy posting frequency making it hard to follow every single posting. In this case I might miss a response to something I've posted. Would it be possible to add a tracker that notifies me when someone is responding/quoting to a post I've previously made?

For all I know this might exist, but I've looked around and can't find that such a function exist.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote