View Single Post
Old 02-11-2009, 10:16 PM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelamvr6 View Post
OK, I've been here just a few days, I've only read a couple of threads, but I gotta say, you are the worst troll I've ever encountered on any forum anywhere.

Thread crap much?

We get it. You don't like Amazon, you don't like the Kindle, you like Sony.

Now why don't you just go back to the Sony forum and stop thread crapping?
If you look around the forum, you will see it said many places that eink does not have backlighting because the eink is not opaque and the light would not shine through. So it's not partially correct that eink cannot have backlighting. It's fully correct. This is not just about the Kindle. No eink based device can have backlighting be it the Kindle, Sony, Gen3, BeBook, etc. So how it is wrong to give correct information?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote