View Single Post
Old 10-01-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurla View Post
It's a dubious win but I am very excited to close out the 2 Lora Leigh series which really upped the total $ amount. They were still 3.99 (4.27 with tax ) but that is much better than 7.99. With agency pricing gone, these very well may go on sale in the future but I don't think they will go to 50%. Ah well, if they do it will be far into the future and likely not all at once so I'm good with it...I can now actually read them - now that I have them all
I know what you mean, a few I bought I know will go on sale for $1, but I had to have them now!

Quote:
I finished Crave last night... Yes, 3-3.5 for me too. Good writing, I enjoyed it even though it was predictable as you said. But mmm, it's like chocolate - you know what chocolate tastes like but you still want it (Crave it - ha!) and still enjoy it every single time
Good one!

Quote:
By the way, (probably OT), but I read Crave due to a reading challenge group on GR. For those that have trouble deciding on the next book to read, this challenge group could be the way to go... but if you're slightly OCD, be careful. People putting lists in front of you could be detriminal to your sleep if you can't help but read every single thing in the challenge or if your OCD makes you feel like you need to join every single challenge. Oy... I had to limit myself. But it did give me a lot of recs for October - some I already have, some I don't but there actually were enough options that if I didn't want to, I wouldn't have to purchase anything new. Okay, sorry for hi-jacking so far OT. Here is a link to the GR group - it's not private so anyone can join at any time. And here (if you care to look) is my list of challenges for the month
Hmm, you know I had to go look! I see they're reading 'Wait For You" by J. Lynn. I LOVED that book, it's one of the few I gave 5 stars and is in my re-read pile, which I'll be doing before book 1.5 comes out this month.

And now for a rockstar freebie [maybe a countrystar?]: Forbidden Ballad by Reese Summers