View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 07:19 PM   #26
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirtai View Post
I don't, I'm currently using Markdown to format a few stories in plain text format I want to smarten up. I only mentioned Textile because I saw it was also recognised by calibre.
LOL, sorry! I was really talking to my bud, Wolfie. ;-) I didn't mean to disparage your choice of Textile. But, yes: Calibre does indeed recognize it. What slays me about Textile is that I have to remember two different "flavors" all day--what makes italics in one SAS doesn't work in the other; a blockquote in one is a right bracket, and it's bq. in the other, etc. I suppose if you have only one style, it would become very easy to use. Pax!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote