View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:43 PM   #5
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Love Bukowski.... Read most of his books and his Poetry... Tom Waits is a huge fan of his as well. I would highly recommend Post Office for anyone who has ever had a dead end job. He worked night shift at the Post office for a decade... great yarn in my opinion...and He is definitely NOT politically correct. His poetry is in a prose format for the most part Like Margret Atwood's early poetry.... Ham on Rye is another that I like. Definitely a Pulp writer and he was a Hard core Alki to boot...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote