View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 03:27 PM   #523
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Well done dreams. A will of iron. I don't think I could do it, as there are certain authors I just have to have. Even if I managed the six months, I'd have a big backlog waiting to be purchased.

I am spot on with my challenge, after having been continuously one or two books behind. The only aspect I am struggling with is reading all of the titles that I have nominated specifically. Probably les than half way through these, and I'm not sure I'll do it.
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote