View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #70
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
This is why I think a blind vote would give different results then some of the results we've gotten. Would AK have won last time? I don't think so. I think 1984 probably would have won.
I voted for AK as the least unappealing of the likely alternatives, but I assure you, 1984 would never had gotten my vote. Talk about dated and irrelevant! It might have been meaningful in 1948, but over 60 years later it's hackneyed and dull. Not at all a book for the ages.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote