View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 09:24 PM   #5
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Francesco
A handsfree earpiece is an alternative (to placing the phone close to your ear). Then you would develop waist neuroma, though.
Or pancreatic, testicular, or ovarian cancer. Generally women carry their phones in their purse, which is going to be shielded by all of the other items in her purse (keys, lipstick, makeup compact, etc.), instead of on their hip.

Many "urban-centric" women tend to carry it on their hips, however... along with their low-rider jeans or skirts. This doesn't happen in older age women or "businesswomen". Maybe a study that takes ethnicity and their age and location into account.

Men, on the other hand, generally carry their cellphones on their hip... and not only on their hip, on their hip somewhere in the front of their body. This presents a much larger danger to their pancreas and/or testicles (and other nearby organs).

The other factor with this cellphone approach, is that all cellphones with clips, holsters, and other cases, hold the cellphone facing out... putting the shielding away from the body. When shielding is on the wrong side, it acts as a reflector for the dangerous waves that the shielding is supposed to be protecting you from.

Yes, I use a cellphone quite a bit. No, I don't carry it on my hip. And yes, I've studied this quite a bit.

My wife (a research scientist) works in Cancer Biology at the largest pharmaceutical company in the world today, and these issues are hot-buttons with both of us. My house is covered with so much EMF that I'm surprised our new daughter didn't grow a third arm.
hacker is offline   Reply With Quote