View Single Post
Old 10-18-2014, 11:48 AM   #1
phunnylinguist
Enthusiast
phunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of itphunnylinguist has read War And Peace ... all of it

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Question Differences between Amazon vs Square Trade warranty

Am real close to pulling the trigger on a current Kindle Paperwhite. Also in serious consideration is the purchase of an extended warranty, which of course is listed on the Paperwhite product page in two as well as three-year increments.

I am also aware of Square Trade's presence on Amazon, their favorable customer rating and competitive pricing; their 3-year warranty is less expensive than Amazon's 2-year warranty.

What I haven't been able to discover from the Amazon Kindle forums is of any discernible, meaningful differences between the two, sufficient enough to influence a buying decision.

I realize that the Amazon offering must be made at the time of purchase. Is that also true for Square Trade?

What's been your past experience with either?
phunnylinguist is offline   Reply With Quote