View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #18
QuantumIguana
Philosopher
QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.QuantumIguana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2 gen, Kindle Fire 1st Gen, Kindle Touch
I don't think that Apple would get into making TV sets, there already are plenty of sets. Most likely would be that they would partner with existing manufacturers to integrate their technology into TV sets. Apple could then put their name on the sets. There are existing TV sets with integrated streaming. The big advantage is using one remote control instead of two. I ditched cable a few years ago. I was tired of paying $60 a month for nothing to be on TV. I have Netflix, and that gives me more than I could possibly watch.
QuantumIguana is offline   Reply With Quote