View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 12:56 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daephex View Post
4) What about HTML documents? I'd like to grab the text of longer articles I find online, and get it onto the 600, so I can read it there. What's the best way to do this?
Using recipes in Calibre and either Instapaper or Read it Later will allow you to grab articles then download them in a format for reading on your 600. Both of these recipes are already in Calibre not under a country but under Unknown in the recipe list.

I don't use either but there are plenty of folks in the Custom Recipes Sticky in the Calibre forum that do.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote