View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 10:40 AM   #1
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
"Read an E-book Week 2007" event, this March

Mark your calendars, and prepare to be a part of history, culture, and literature... March 4-10 2007 is Read an E-book Week, and it's a year not to be missed! This year, I am joining award-winning author Rita Toews in supporting and promoting Read an E-book Week 2007.

As I've worked on this project, even I have been surprised by the number of e-book authors and e-book sellers out there, available to even a cursory search. I've passed the word on to over 300 sites myself, and there are hundreds more out there. Not bad for a format that many people don't believe will ever make it beside books, or don't even know about!

The e-book is already following the path that the paperback book blazed a century ago, from lowly and illegitimate roots, to a place of respect beside hardback books. And during Read an E-book Week, we’re going to help it along by encouraging e-book readers, authors and publishers to pitch in. Please visit http://www.domokos.com/readebookweek.html to find out more about Read an E-book Week, including background on the e-book revolution, planned activities in 2007, and tips from Rita and me on things you can do to support e-books!

(Rita Toews created Read an E-book Week in 2002. She has written and co-authored award-winning children’s books, crime novels and historical dramas, available through www.domokos.com.)
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote