View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Lol, same here. Chances are, a lot more people are using one of the older apps such as Stanza, eReader, etc, if they are in fact reading an ebook. The current version of the Amazon Kindle app leaves much to be desired.

If you just glimpse a bunch of text on the screen, it could just be a webpage in Safari or people checking their email.
Well I'm certainly peering over people's shoulders and trying to figure it out, just as you would imagine but I don't think I'm mistaken about what I'm seeing. I think I know my iphone apps, especially the ebook readers, cuz I've tried them all. I also think that it's about 10-100 times more likely these days that someone is using the Kindle app than it is that they're using any other.
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote