View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 10:10 AM   #22
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadringer View Post
Hello Zelda

I couldn't get Fontin to work but I did just get georgia.ttf to work. I must have a typing error in the css or something. Thanks for all the help!

John
ha okay. well don't forget the filepath of the font must be exactly as it is in the font folder (file name and directory name are case sensitive) ; to get the file name i did a copy-paste directly from the font file.

that said, i have had a couple of failed attempts, which i've not been able to figure out. and when i tried to embed a couple of decorative fonts in a file which i had already put into fontin, one of them worked, but not the other (don't know why).

perhaps not all fonts are created equal... (for info, i've had success both with otf and ttf fonts).

glad you managed to get one of them to work though !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote