View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Lacy, Ed: Strip For Violence. v1, 03 Sept 2008

This title was released under a Creative Commons License with a link to the book here. There is additional acknowledgement AND a link again placed at the end of the book. Book was acquired from Munseys, BUT REFORMATED BY ME TO MY SPECIFICATIONS.

http://www.munseys.com/book/12597/Strip_For_Violence

From the cover blurb: "She screamed - but he just kept coming at her."

This is the third of Ed Lacy’s first three mysteries. (The other two titles, The Woman Aroused, and Sin In Their Blood, as well as seven additional titles are available here on MobileRead.) These books were the start of Lacy’s career. Unfortunately, it was a very brief career.

I first read Ed Lacy as a kid and enjoyed them just for the storytelling and the action. Now, much older, I can go back and enjoy them for their artistry. Ed Lacy was an important writer in the paperback originals market of the ‘50s. He died way too early, at age 56.

I hope you enjoy it.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote