View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 01:33 AM   #52
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSacredSoul View Post
Ah excellent point. Hadn't considered that. Never owned any tablets(no use for them) or e-readers before. I personally do like that you can see the colour. Adds a touch of class to it I feel. Still, going with the black.
I do my one hand reading different. I hold it at the bottom and use my thumb to wave over the screen barely touching the edge of the screen. My thumb never moves from it's position so no losing your grip. I don't folder the cover back. The bezel is so big that there is plenty of places to hold on.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote