View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 11:37 PM   #11
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Could I ask those of you who upgrade your internal SD card, what type of card you used (brand/size/class) and whether it had any effect on the speed or stability of the reader?

I gather from some other sites that class 2 or 4 cards are often best for hosting the operating system (i.e. Kobo's internal card), while class 6 or class 10 cards are better for large data files (Kobo's external card perhaps?)

I also heard that not all types of card work well with Kobo readers, so it might be useful for those of us contemplating an upgrade to know which cards to avoid.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote