View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #18
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
It sounds really nice, Blossom. I'm glad you're so happy with it. What will be your primary use for it?
Everything I think. The Kindle Fire was never a tablet I could use more than lite surfing and Kindle reading. My phone is with me always and I use it more than anything so this will take it's place and I can save battery. it's nice to have a tablet that is a mini size at your finger tips.

It's a mp3 player by default and does have really nice sound. Audible works great on it. I've already loaded up my favorite apps I have on my phone on it. The text quality could be better but I say it's about the same as my phone.

Tomorrow I will take a pic of it with the KF and my phone so you can see the difference in size.

The first thing hubby asked was.........Does it play Angry Birds?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote