View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #54
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I don't disagree at all with your assessment of Amazon's handling of that situation. I was only questioning why a user who already—by their own admission—strips the DRM and keeps local backups of all their ebook purchases, would be leery of purchasing ebooks from Amazon. That person would never have to worry about their library being taken from them regardless of where they buy from.
Ah! Ok. We are in total agreement then. I never worry about where I buy my books because I'm friends with Alf and his 'gang'.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote