View Single Post
Old 06-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
musteman
Enthusiast
musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.musteman has top level security clearance to Area 51.

Device: KOBO AURA ONE
I would like to add that I'm not experiencing any problems with previous updates like the 603. The bookmark problems are exclusively with the 609.

Furthermore, now that i've been forced to try again "old" softwares, the last updates (603/609) are much slower turning pages than the "original ones". I love all the new features they have (specially for the pdf files) but on the other side, the reading experience is worse in terms of speed. Not only turning the pages but sometimes randomly loading for few seconds certain pages in Epub books. The first software did not have these problems.

Finally, like some other people in this foro, sometimes when I try to turn off the screen I have to push the button several times to do so (sometimes the screen go off but it turn on again immediately).

Thanks again.
musteman is offline   Reply With Quote