View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 04:12 PM   #14
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
***I didn't know about that method***

Neither did I, Zelda. The above line bewtween the asterisks and in italics and with your name mentioned in my own response is the lazy way I usually go about it. It also saves repeating or linking to an entire message when you merely want to comment on a single line. Hoots. Neil
yep, i learn new things all the time here. in your case, you might be interested to know that if you want to quote a single post and reply to it, you can just click the "quote" button underneath it (feel free to delete all but the relevant parts of the post), or if you want to quote several posts and reply to all of them, you can click on the "multi-quote" button under each one ; that's this one : when you click it once it will turn pink, click it again to de-select it if you change your mind. after you've selected all the posts you want to quote, just click on "new reply" and they'll all be lined up in the order you clicked them. exciting stuff, eh ?
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote