Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #1398
yiming
Zealot
yiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animalsyiming is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kindle Touch, PW2, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
Well... That's an unusual example of luck in fiddling around with the help of some tools.

Create file /mnt/us/documents/reflow (content doesn't matter), then restart framework:
Code:
# touch /mnt/us/documents/reflow
# restart framework
Open PDF, invoke menu and there will be a new toggle option Text-Only Display. I've tested it on this file, it works.

BTW, option should be displayed under the name Original Display when reflow mode is on, but it doesn't for me. Anyway, it switches between modes just fine on Kindle Touch 5.3.2.1.
It works, although the reflow is not perfect. I'm using KT 5.3.2. thanks eureka for the tip.

Last edited by yiming; 04-19-2013 at 09:25 AM.
yiming is offline   Reply With Quote