Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:39 AM   #83
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Hi all I got my Kobo GLo today.
I bought the Sleep cover with it and yeah it was pretty pricey, but it is good quality and the sleep on cover close feature is handy.
The cover has 4 corner pieces which it slots into leaving lots of room for access to the sdcard slot power and light button.

I figure I use my ereader so much (I also own a Kobo Touch which I've been using for over a year) that it's worth splashing out on a nice cover.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote