View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 04:09 PM   #14762
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I've read the first book in the Dresden files. I did enjoy it, but not enough for me to run out and get the rest. I do have the second book, however, and I will give it a try at some point.

I am reading "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". I think that I will finish it tonight. I'm really enjoying it. Next up is Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm by Phillip Pullman. I've really missed reading fiction. I do read at night, as I always have, but I've been so busy with my thesis lately that I haven't had time to read during the day. I have spend most of today reading and it really has refreshed my batteries.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote