View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 01:23 PM   #6
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illudrium View Post
The following seems to be the optimal settings for this:
  • Rotated 90 degrees
  • Margins eliminated
  • Text zoomed to 300%

(I can of course get oodles more text on the screen -- but it'd unreadable without a magnifying glass. This is the most text I can read comfortably on the screen, given the limitations of the settings and my own, admittedly less-than-perfect, eyesight.)

This is the result (taken from my scanner, as my camera didn't seem to like taking a flash-photo of a screen):

http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/9566/600dpi.jpg

(Scan is a little out-of-focus, and considerably darker than the real thing.)

It's readable in terms of font size -- though the dense slabs of text does detract from ease-of-readability.

Last edited by Hrafn; 09-08-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote