View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #28
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
This is the first time in this club that the one I voted for won, so I'm excited for this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasyfan View Post
Ibsen's play should be a very interesting experience, filled as it is with myth and fantasy. {And one can listen to Grieg's wonderful music written for the play at the appropriate sections }
Thanks for the idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
Actually this effort will not be necessary. Once I started in on it and begin looking at the source html I found that when one opens this link http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/i/ibsen/henrik/peer/ and examines the small navigation box at the upper right on the page, one option (the green [what is meant to be an e] symbol at the bottom is a link to download this as an epub. So this would seem to be a good source based on a preliminary look. Happy reading all.
Thanks for finding this for us.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote