View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #1
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
calibre internal reader - more keyboard shortcuts ?

i have been experimenting with using the internal reader + a PC remote control to browse epub books.

the basics work real well - have the up & down arrow keys and can program my remote button for Space & for page UP to flip pages.
the remember last window size + place in book features are also very good.

but I don't see any keyboard short cuts for e.g. toggle full screen, toggle TOC, change font - are there any undocumented ones , or any ways to define extra ones?
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote