View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartyPants View Post
well, i only used this method (adding .fb2 on the end of epub) for a couple of books, since most of mine are either in fb2 format already or i have an option of re-downloading them in fb2 format. So 'converting' was not exactly correct i guess...
Seems to be doing the job just fine. However, I havent actually read them yet, just converted the file name and had a quick look - they open with no problem.

I kept the file name as filename.epub.fb2 btw...

hope that helps!
Did you jump back to the Book list (exit the book) before shutting down?I believe that step "saves your place" and might not be properly triggered by a "Shutdown" when reading a FB2 .
Sort of what happens with a crash.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote