Thread: iPad Which iPad is for you?
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 06:52 AM   #10
LDBoblo
Wizard
LDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverLDBoblo exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Sony PRS-505
I'm holding out. I want to see what issues they intend to resolve in Gen2, and how they interpret the criticisms that have been laid before them, and whether they decide to drop their prices a bit more.

I also want to give other products a chance to come to market. If they hold back too much longer, I'll splurge for the cheapest iPad and expect to upgrade to something better later, like I did with the PRS-505. I was hoping I'd only have to go through 1 or 2 major purchases before reaching the "right" device, but perhaps I can indulge my gadget nerd impulses a little bit.

Patience is a virtue...but not my virtue.
LDBoblo is offline   Reply With Quote