View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Bold in Sigil, not on my reader?

Hi All,

I've just started using Sigil and I've run into a problem where certain words(generally speaking, chapter headings and book titles) are bold when displayed in Sigil and Calibre but not when I display the file on my reader.

Here's the code I use as an example.....

<p class="MsoNormal1 sgc-3">Chapter 1</p>

The reason I use that code is because that is what was before and after the book title, which was displayed in Sigil in bold. So I just copied that but put chapter 1, 2 etc in there.

None of it shows up in bold in my reader though.

I use the Hanlin V3 with OI firmware.

Any suggestions?

Cheers,
PKFFW
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote