View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #104
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klapo View Post
Hello again, got some questions and ideas^^

Is this possible to create function which users can save to configured dir image which is displaying? By some shortcut or menu?

And going back to password protected archives...
Is this possible to enter some password via Other app, which save it to RAM (just for session when device is on) and PBiv will use it when it is nessesary?
Do you mean that you want a screenshot? Or a copy of the image file within the archive? I'm not sure I understand, because it seems to me you should just be able to extract the original image from the archive yourself.

To be honest, I had forgotten about the password feature, so I'm glad that you reminded me about it. I'll take another look to see what can be done. I'm not sure how to easily implement your suggestion, since it would probably mean writing another program just for storing a password and passing it to the viewer when it starts up. I think I'd rather just figure out how to get it to work entirely within the viewer. It will be less complicated for everyone that way.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote