View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 02:11 PM   #3
TheLongshot
Groupie
TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.TheLongshot knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Sony Reader
Wow, their servers suck. I had a hard time getting the first page up, and I still haven't seen the second page.

Considering that PDAs are going the way of the Dodo, I don't think that his wish for a multipurpose device will come to fruition. Even stuff like the Asus EEE it a bit bulky for reading purposes.

Maybe cell phones is the answer there if they are able to get eInk to be practical for such purposes. But, there is the issue of screen size.

As said above, I don't really want multimedia features with my book. I don't even want color, since most of my paper books are in black n white as well.

Jason
TheLongshot is offline   Reply With Quote