Thread: Pocketbook 302
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM   #8
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by prusaks View Post
I removed extensions.cfg file and reinstalled fw from http://www.pocketbook-usa.com/support/pocketbook-302/ Now rss feeds and browser work but 3. is still the same way. Is it supposed to be like that?
I use the news feeds coming from Calibre. They work really great. As for the RSS feeds from within the 302, they do not really work that good, to put it mildly. (Don't beat me, GIK!)
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote