View Single Post
Old 10-21-2011, 10:21 AM   #14
Dterm
Dterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animalsDterm is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: T1
I guess I just became accustomed to checking the time like that on the 650. Two places I can think of off-hand where it's useful are at the beach and reading on the toilet (don't tell me you don't do it!)
Probably a simple enough feature for Sony to add in a firmware update, however I doubt they think of it as a 'feature' per say on the 650...just something us users have discovered that the software designer stuck in that particular spot on a whim. I don't believe it's in the manual anywhere for the 650.

I like the comment about 'books' not having the time on every page. That being said, most every other device we carry around, from cell/smart phones to ipads, all display the time plainly enough - reducing the need to wear a wrist watch or carry a pocket watch-on-chain anylonger!

At any rate, we've all set up the date/time on the T1; it would be nice to be able to check it more easily if so desired!
Dterm is offline   Reply With Quote