View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 11:54 PM   #15
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMartin View Post
As much as I support readers and e ink I also dont think that they are ready to replace paper. I used an iliad for a time and found that waiting 45 s for it to start up and then creating a blank document and so on was a lot slower and less convenient than a pen and paper.
I still use my iLiad, but I admit that I find these delays frustrating as well, and I can't really recommend the iLiad to most people because of them. Hopefully a replacement will arrive (from whatever vendor) in the next few years that will offer a large screen, low weight and power consumption, and pen input, with a better sleep mode and faster screen responsiveness.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote