View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #14
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
To make a good enterprise business reader I think, like TheJohnNewton says, you have to be able to integrate it with business applications. If you could synch it to your computer, have cooperative editing of documents, have it synch with your contacts and calendar like a good PDA, etc. I do think the readability of the screen is important, though. Most people won't read long documents on their computers because it's uncomfortable. I don't think the screen tech we have is good enough yet but I think we'll get there. It does need to be faster and preferably color. I'd love to have a device that was a thin, light, low-power tablet that you could use with a touch screen or pair with a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse or a lapop style keyboard base that it could clip into which would double as it's cover. It could be like an ultra-thin laptop with a removable touchscreen.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote