View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #40
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThR View Post
Your 950 says "sort by track"? Thats all I want to have. Mine says "sort by title" and no possibility to change this. Maybe I'm to stupid to handle this device. OK, what I have to do is finding out, how to change this.
Yes, that's right. It says "By Track" in the song list. On the list of albums, I have a drop down list in the upper right corner that lets me choose between title and artist. I currently have it sorted by artist. Once I open an album, then I have a list of all of the songs on that album. Each song has the song title in big letters and the track number in smaller letters. The upper right corner says "By Track". There is no drop-down box, and there is no item in the Options Menu to change it either.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote