View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:22 PM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatNY View Post
By the way, I have some comments with div tags in the beginning, but they don't specify a font size, and those comments look normal-sized on my Nook.
I strongly suspect that your default font size set in system display settings is "normal".
Quote:
All my comments appear the same size within the Calibre interface, including the book details pane. I'm not sure if this is a reflection of being on Windows XP or not. But that's why I never bother with the variations in the types of html coding that appear in the "HTML Source" tab. As long as things all looked uniform to me, I never bothered tweaking anything.
What does Mantano do? My suspicion is that it will respect the font size "commands".
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote